- Germantown Hospital - One Penn Boulevard
- Center Tower, 3rd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19144
- 215-951-8300 | Fax: 215-951-8389
Entries in > Family & Youth Services (9)
- 7200 Chestnut Street, Upper Darby, PA 19082
- 267-507-3850 | Fax: 610-713-9405
- Toll Free: 800-688-4226
The Family Empowerment Satisfaction Team (FEST), a program of MHASP’s Family and Youth Division, advocates for systems change on behalf of families and youth receiving county behavioral health services. By working together with parents and caregivers of children and adolescents with behavioral health challenges, FEST helps to facilitate communication between the families and the behavioral health system about accessibility, appropriateness and effectiveness of services, and family satisfaction with services. The goal is to work with all stakeholders in strengthening a resiliency and recovery orientation to the delivery of behavioral health services and supports provided to families and youth at the county level.
FEST Montgomery County was formed in November 2005 as the county’s Family Satisfaction Team (FST) in compliance with Pennsylvania guidelines for mandated county C/FSTs. It is one of only three free-standing FST’s in the state and focuses only on children’s behavioral health services. Since its inception, FEST has been contracted by Montgomery County Behavioral Health to conduct outreach to secure information and input from family stakeholders: youth and parent/caregivers of children and adolescents, who are receiving or recently received behavioral health services in the county. FEST employs the strengths-based approach of Appreciative Inquiry in its questionnaires, interviews and focus groups to ask families and youth about their experiences with services - what worked and what can be improved. The findings with recommendations are reported to Montgomery County Behavioral Health to support its continuous quality improvement efforts. The goal is to create services and supports that are driven by the needs of youth and families.
- 700 East Main Street, Suite 200, Norristown, PA 19401
- 267-507-3492 | Fax: 610-279-1746
As Family and Youth Mentors, we use our own experiences to inspire hope and provide support to others who are facing similiar challenges. We help create connections at all levels of our community so that families and youth have a positive impact on their own lives and on organizatons who offer services to families. Click here to download our brochure.
- 700 E. Main Street - 2 North, Norristown, PA 19401
- Office: 267-507-3486|Fax: 610-279-1746
- 1211 Chestnut Street, 11th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- PIN Information Line: 267-507-3860 | Fax: 215-636-6300
- Toll Free: 800-688-4226
- Click here to download "For The Record"
- The Special Education Process in Philadelphia Brochure