TEDx Wilmington Salon: Second Chances, July 31, 2015
Thursday, July 2, 2015 at 2:09PM
- DAN GOTTLIEB - I Broke My Neck and My Soul Began to Breathe. Or The Gifts of Hopelessness
- MICHAEL KALMBACH - The Art Studio As Community Inclusion & NIMBY Reduction Strategy: The Story of The Creative Vision Factory. Michael is the program director for The Creative Vision Factory located in Delaware an MHASP supported community arts initative.
- PATRICIA BEEBE - Second Chances Shouldn’t be a Privilege
- JOE DEL TUFO - Exercise Curiosity: The Wonder Right Under Your Nose
- CHRIS DARLING - Let's Talk About Mental Illness
- SHARON HAKE - Discover Your Inner Leader
- Four inmates from Baylor Women’s correctional Institution will also speak on Second Chances and Redemption.
Click here for tickets to this event.
Article originally appeared on MHASP 215-751-1800 (http://www.mhasp.org/).
See website for complete article licensing information.