FREE Diabetes Education Class, Wednesdays, Oct 8-Nov 12, 2014 at ACE Community Resource Center, Seaford Delaware
Monday, August 18, 2014 at 11:25AM
FREE Diabetes Education Classes
- Seaford ACE Community Resource Ctr.
- 547 North Bradford St.
- Seaford, DE 19973
- October 8 – November 12, 2014
- Every Wednesday from 1:00 – 3:30 PM
More knowledge about diabetes can:
- Help prevent and/or delay health complications
- Improve your A1C (quarterly blood sugar reading)
- Help people with the disease understand the importance of an action plan for diabetes control
- Improve diabetes self-management
- Help understand the value of communication
More knowledge about diabetes can improve your life!
Call today and sign up for free classes!
For more information or to sign up contact: Jim Martin, 302-628-3016
Click here to view Flyer
Classes provided by The Delaware Diabetes Self-Management Program (DSMP)
Article originally appeared on MHASP 215-751-1800 (http://www.mhasp.org/).
See website for complete article licensing information.