Story Telling Training, August 4, 2014, at The WELL Recovery & Education Center
Monday, July 14, 2014 at 10:13AM
Story Telling Training (STT) is a free recovery-oriented training developed for anyone who identifies as a person in recovery, whether it’s from mental health, an addiction, a loss, physical challenges. Also open to family members and or significant others who support a loved one in their recovery journey.
Please join us to transform your personal experiences (Your Story) into a motivational tool by utilizing the techniques in this training to inspire and provide hope to others in the holistic process of storytelling.
Sponsored by The WELL Recovery & Education Center in partnership with the City of Philadelphia DEPARTMENT OF BEHAVIORAL HEALTH AND INTELLECTUAL disABILITY SERVICES (DBHIDS).
- Monday, August 4, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Registration opens at 9:30 AM
- There will be a one-hour break for lunch. Lunch will not be provided participants are welcome to bring their own lunch or purchase from restaurants within walking distance.
- Contact: Lawrence Honesty; Recovery Worker Phone: 267-507-3488
- Space is limited & Registration is required
- The Well Recovery & Education Center
- 2709 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19132, Between Lehigh and Silver Streets
- Parking is available on 15th & Lehigh
- SEPTA: Take the Broad Street Subway to North Philadelphia Station or Bus Route 4 or 16 to Broad and Lehigh streets.
- In case of inclement weather, please call The Well Receptionist 267-507-3470.
Article originally appeared on MHASP 215-751-1800 (http://www.mhasp.org/).
See website for complete article licensing information.